Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I LOVE NYC






I know, I can't believe I'm actually writing again myself. After a very long SIX MONTH break, I am back at the blogging. Yippeeeeee!!!!!!

We just had the best time in NYC!! Dave and I along with Steve, Colin and Heather were able to go to NYC recently. We had the best time taking the subway everywhere, going to the top of the Empire State Building, Times Square, The Body Exhibit, walking across the Brooklyn Bridge and spending a day with my college roommate, Ginny Charles Bodner, and her adorable family.
I think this was our most favorite family trip to date!

3 comments:

Cyndi W said...

Amy, I'm so glad you are back. I'm also so happy you got to enjoy a family vacation with ALMOST the whole family! How is Elder Kinross doing? Love, Cyndi

shelleyv said...

Hey friend! I loved the post. New York is such a fun place to visit. I especially loved steves mustache. Is he training to become a magician?

Stacey said...

Heather is rockin' the most awesome bangs.

So glad you had fun. Can't wait to hear more. I love that city.