Saturday, November 15, 2008

Life is Amazing!

With all of the upheaval over Proposition 8 it is easy to get caught up in all that is wrong in the world and forget that "Life is amazing!"

These are the things that make my life amazing:

1. My Heavenly Father that loves, forgives and sustains me.
2. Dave (my loving, smart, creative, amazingly productive, organized, take charge, not to mention handsome, husband who would do anything for me)
3. Steve (artistic, comedic, loving, gentle, free spirit, snugly, charismatic)
4. Spencer (sensitive, loving, friend to all, creative, strong, snugly, obedient, joyful)
5. Colin (loving, creative, meticulous, snugly, ingenuitive logical, sensitive, hard working)
6. Heather (joyful, loves beauty, creative, energetic, friendly, snugly, confident, loving)
7. One fuzzy, fluffy mutt (Baxter) who loves me more than anyone else.
8. A strong healthy body that lets me do anything I want to and even lets me smell things sometimes (the best!)
9. Loving, supportive parents and siblings
10. Fun friends who love me for me, quirks and all
11. A beautiful house and home.
12. The sun, blue sky and a cool breeze.
13. Crisp apples
14. Chocolate anything
15. Smiling babies and laughing children.

Life is amazing! The more experiences I have, the more I know that this is true. My greatest wish for you is that you will see all that is amazing in your life too.

No comments: